Saturday, October 4, 2014

Parents Who Ignore Their Kids

          I have never been one of those mothers who tune out my child ever have I always hear "mommy" and answer to it unless I'm in the middle of a conversation. I don't like it when a parent tunes their kid out and you sit there and see (in the stores, restaurants) and hear a child got "mom mom mom mom mom mom" i don't understand how that mother can not hear her child asking for a drink i cant understand how they tune them out i don't get use i can not do i have tried and and i literally can not, I will never be able to ignore my child or any child for that matter. I find myself feel sad for those children. Now I'm not saying that I or someone should drop everything and attend to the kids, but if you have a 3-4 year old saying mom 15 times i think you should ask what they need. They shouldn't have fight for your attention cause honestly your the only one they should and expect to have your whole undivided attention. 
          This is just my opinion and that's how I feel. I'm sorry if this is how you treat your child, and this made you feel like a bad parent that's not what I'm tying to do at all but not that you know and you feel bad you still have plenty of time to change good luck answer those kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment