Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Festival

Well today is the Fall Festival at the kids school, John and I are taking the kids well Emma will already there cause shes at the after school program, but were also taking Jacob cause his mom and dad are at work. The kids have been excited to go all week. I love doing these little family functions with John, Jacob and Emma, one reason is because the last guy I dated wasn't family orientated at all so we never did the family things together at all. Emma was little when her Dad and I were together (and our family's did NOT want us together) so we didn't do many family outings together either. John is and has been the only (well Emma's Dad and I have don't a few family outings but we were not dating) guy that LOVES doing the family gatherings as much as I do he even likes going to the school meetings, cause it makes me feel like a dad. John has no kids of his own. So yeah were excited to do the fall festival. The school does it every year and everyone who attend gets one piece of pizza and bottle of water for free there is free games and prizes. There are things you can purchase but you don't have too but it supports the school.   

No comments:

Post a Comment