Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Baby? YES...NO....YES....MAYBE

          So I have been talking to my fiancee about maybe having a baby and we both have agreed that this is the right time for our family to be expanded, this is super exciting for me and also for him (he has no kids of his own). 
           As I was telling friends/family I was shocked to hear that they were not so happy and seemed that some were VERY UNHAPPY with choice that we made. Yes I'm not married but we plane on being married next year in Aug 2015. I don't understand why people cant be happy for us I find it so hurtful and disappointing. I had my first and second daughter (yes I said first and second I had  my first daughter in 2006 and she was born full term and past away in the hospital at 18 days old I will go more into that when I'm ready in another post) in not so good situations and no one was upset angry or hurt or unhappy that I was having either of them but NOW that  I have my life in order and we pay all our bills on time and have money left over and don't really have any debt and we have no loans and were happy and healthy adults people are UNHAPPY I call bullshit on that. I'm so upset on the inside and yes ill never tell this to there face cause chances are ill say something and hurt there feelings, and I'm not like that I care if i have hurt someones feelings. I just don't understand why I don't deserve for them to be happy for us cause if the tables were turn I'd be so happy for whatever that were wanting, if it happened for them. I feel like the people that close to me family/friends only see me negatively nothing positive and honestly I'm not a bad person I know I'm not. Its like all the see and WANT out of me is failure and that so sad to me. Its like all I hear form them is how I'm doing everything wrong but I have a happy man and child so I have to be doing something right, I want more positive support from people that are suppose to be there for me.They don't want me to have  baby, if you don't then don't be around me while I'm pregnant and don't be around my baby. And if you have NOTHING nice to say about me being pregnant or wanting to be or anything about me, then please DON'T say anything to me.
          I feel sad that this was taken from my fiancee he was so excited and had to hear negative things about our soon to be child (not even made yet), if your thinking well did they say it to him no they didn't say it to him, hes my  partner and I tell him everything so he knows how they feel as well as I do. 
         I know this sounds mean to them but its kinda mean that there not happy for me when i have not gave them any reason to think I couldn't do this.

         Sorry for the rant its just something i have keep in for the last month or two 

No comments:

Post a Comment