Friday, October 3, 2014

Our Love Story

           We first found one another online in a chat room on yahoo (computer lobby room 3 year 2010). I came into the room to ask for help with my sister’s computer, John answered the question. I added him to my messenger list just in case I needed help later on.
           One year passed and I had another question and I knew just who to ask, of course John knew the answer (as he does to everything). After he had answered my question (with in 2 hours of talking to John) I knew he was the one, I stated to him "your going to love me one day" John's reply was yeah o.k your crazy, I then told him "your my soul~mate" John again thought I was NUTS. We talked online everyday for a few months then he gave me his number to text him it was around the beginning of December 2011. Then he called me for the first on New Years 2012. We were starting to get really close and somethings about one another were just so crazy that we had I'm common and silly things too like I wore a Celtic ring he did too i wore it on my middle finger left hand he did too. His mother had pasted away but i share the same birthday with her. Crazy silly stuff like that. At this point he had only see pics of me but i had seen him on cam (my computer didn't have a cam). Around my birthday (May 13th) he actually sent me a net-book with a cam so we could see one another when ever we wanted and talk on Skype and all that  failed to mention he owned his own computer store and had extra laptops laying around but took a chance sending one to me not know who I was. We talked online on cam for a whole year from the start till when we met. he cam down to N.C. in Aug. 2012 and we realized we were who one another had said. he stayed for a few days then left and came back for another visit at the end of Oct and proposed Nov. 1st. After a few more visits he moved here in April 2013 and we moved in with one another and have been together ever sense .
             I have never felt so calm and secure in a relationship, never could imagine someone loving me and my daughter like he does (she is not his Ill save that for another post) and i could never see the man standing at the alter when i thought about getting married he never had a face till i got with John, now i know who I'm walking to.        

First time John and I met:

No comments:

Post a Comment