Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Our Animals and their Stories

Our Animals and their stories: 
        Well first there was Jasper our German shepherd mixed dog, he got his name Jasper because I was reading the "Twilight" books at the time I got him. He was a rescue they said they found him at a church abandoned. He was a little (big) puppy so fluffy and sweet and he was puppy pad trained which is weird for someone to spend time training him but leaving him anyway that was about 4-5 years ago now hes my large dog he shakes hands and sits and very protective over my daughter and nephew. I love my dog. 
         Then there was Sally our tuxedo cat, named after Sally on "The Nightmare Before Christmas" movie (no I was not watching it I just like it and soon you will see how much) Shes a crazy cat that my sisters cat had and she need to get rid of so i took her once we moved into our place, she use to jump on people once they walk in our door she stopped that though.Shes about 2 years old.
         Then Jack bet you cant guess what he was named from.......yup "Nightmare Before Christmas" He was found under my neighbors porch crying away and he was so young I'm guessing he was like 3 weeks old. Being that young i had to feed him every 4 hours we had buy kitten formula. We had no intentions on keeping him but my fiancee became attached to him so we kept him now hes not even 6 months old and a crazy kitten that eats anything from carrots and broccoli and pickles.  
          Last furry creature is our newest addition is my daughters guinea pig. His name is Fred ha not its Zero bet you didn't see that one coming. Emma saved up all her money and bought him she wanted a hamster but for a 7 year old i think guinea pigs are better and don't really bite. He's kinda normal and the one thing finny that he does is run around his cage at top speed and goes around in circles.          
       Last but not least is Blob the glow fish. He was named by my nephew. I had bough the black light and 4 glow fish a orange,blue, pink and green but my tank caught ick and they all died but Blob so now Blob is by himself. 

Jack and Sally (a few weeks after we got Jack)


  
Jack and Zero, I think you can figure out who's who.

Ill post a pic of Jasper tomorrow seeing how I forgot to take one.

No comments:

Post a Comment