Monday, October 6, 2014

Emmas Dad


           Emma's dad i will not give his name but i dated him when i was 18-23 on and off. We were young and doing dumb things and being crazy, but we truly loved one another. When Emma turned 2 I wanted to grow up and start being the adult i need to be for my daughter I was still living at home with my mom and husband (whom i was not getting along with at the time).I moved in with my sister changed all my ways started learning from her everything a good mom and wife was suppose to do. After living with her for a few months i told Emma's dad that he either need to step up or I'm gone, he didn't care. So when we broke up (Emma lived with me and always will there no consider anything different) we fought so bad and all the time that i refuse to have him com get his daughter his mom had too. But as time pasted some more bad things happened to him minor things to me, now 5 years later we are friend and talk daily and have went on field trips with Emma together. We are doing so much better he has just recently started being the man I knew he could be my fiancee and him get along. So yes we have finally made it place i was hoping we would one day be at. 
           So yes that's the store about Emma's dad and I. I hope you enjoyed although I don't think ANYONE read my blog but I'm enjoying it for my self like it a journal, but if someone is reading my blog pls leave a comment or send me a message I'd really like to know lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment