Monday, October 13, 2014

I went to a movie

I went a movie on Saturday.......

      Well first off I went to a movie on Saturday and to let you know I have always had this huge fear of movie theaters due to that fact that I'm scared s**tless that I'm going to catch lice, yes lice i just think about peoples hair touch the back of the chair. I honestly don't know if they clean or spray the chairs with some sorta lice killer or whatever. I should probably find out if they do. Anyway i went to the movies saw the "Annabelle", my opinion on the movie was not so good, the movie was OK yes just OK I love horror movies i can get enough but this one watching it once was enough ill never want to see that movie again one time was good, but at the same time if there is nothing else one I would watch it I have seen worse movies. So in my eyes and my opinion the movie "Annabelle" was just an OK movie.

But please don't go see it cause I said it was just OK go see it and make your own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment