Wednesday, May 27, 2015

High Blood Pressure

       Well at a normal routine checkup at 31w7d I got high blood pressure again. So the doc sent me to the hospital to be monitored for 24hrs. So with a IV in and meds being pushed its still not down 4 doses  and now its at a tolerable place. That was on Wednesday May 27, on Friday I was sent to a bigger hospu tail with a better NICU. I was discharged on Sunday the 31th of May. My blood pressure never got below 154/99 (I'm not sure they should have discharged me at all.)
       I made a doc appt. for that tuesday June 2 and again my blood pressure was up 181/110 so she sent me back to the hospital to see if they could get it down. They got it to be tolerable and sent me to bigger hospital again just a difference one. (The doc had said he didnt understand why the first one didn't keep me or make me deliver.) So im still here and have been told im going to deliver on June 11th right when I turn 34 weeks.  Im on bed rest and blood pressure gets checked every 4~5  hrs and they listen to the baby and do non stress test daily.
      Im doing my best to stay sane but thats hard I cant leave my room.

Just to let you know before when I first got high blood pressure I was on a medication 100mg 2x a day now im on 300mg 3x a day.

Will do my best to update especially when I have my lil preemie.

No comments:

Post a Comment