Sunday, April 19, 2015

Update

Here's my much needed update:

Im about 26 weeks and feeling huge lol. I have s doc appt on the 29th and I'll also be doing my glucose test then, I'll also be meeting a new doc in case he's on call when I go into labor.  We have named her but not announcing it till after she's born.  She's a very very active little girl always seems to be moving which I love.  We have the crib up and a bit of clothes (don't want to buy to much till after the baby shower).

In other news I love love love thunderstorms and I'm excited it's April so that means thunderstorms yay. 

Next is I had to to have 7....... yes 7 teeth extracted 4 wisdom and when your pregnant you can't be put sleep you can only have the numbing shots.  Well I count get numb all the way on one side due to a infection and I could feel the teeth being pulled it was bad.  But the after math wasn't bad at all I was up and doing dosing and laundry two hours after the oral surgery. 

I'll write again soon and hopefully more now that I put the app on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment