Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Zep Cleaning

         Well I tried a product that I have never tried before, Its called ZEP. I think that is a great product I like the fact that its in a spray bottle. You only have to wait 5 second before wiping it away so it will kill 99.9% of germs and flu bacteria (which I love cause I have a daughter and another school aged child that come into my home with her germy little hands lol) I also like the face that's there not much of smell which is nice because when I do a quick clean to disinfect my house I don't always want the clean smell I like the cinnamon smell my house has.

         So all in all I give this product a 5 outta 5 stars in my eyes and would recommend it to others and the people that tired this product that I gave it to never had a bad thing to say.

ZEP 5 out of 5


                             I received this product in the mail 5 sample sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment