Tuesday, November 18, 2014

NEW ME

Well its a new me and I'm loving it.

      I have grown so much in the past few months its crazy. I no long run to people to get their advice on things that DON'T concern them. I don't tell ANYONE everything anymore. I keep my thoughts and feeling to myself. I use to always tell people everything that was going on in my life and ask them advice and what they think about things that don't concern them and don't effect them. I have learned that people are out to be better then other people, they want you to do good in life but not better then them. I have big changes coming my way soon and I'm going in all ALONE except my fiancee beside me and I don't need anyone else. I don't have friends or family that I feel like I can go to anymore and trust completely NO ONE now I'm not saying I don love my family but honestly something has changed I'm not dumb. I have had someone say some things to me lately that has blown my mind, cause i don't understand how someone can say some of those things and think it is o.k at all. This is a new and I wish I could tell everyone and everyone could see it. 

"I'M A NEW ME LIKE IT LOVE IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE" 

No comments:

Post a Comment