Sunday, September 28, 2014

About Me

   Hello!!! My name is Brittney I'm 28 years old. I'm a mother of one daughter whom is 7, shes my world. I'm engaged to a man named John (31), neither of us have been married before. My daughter (Emma) loves John like her own daddy. John has no kids of his own so we have decided to have a baby and try for one very soon (yes it might be before our wedding), not everyone is happy with our choice (have heard some negative comments from a few people close to us which upset me deeply)  but that's OK its our choice and we're excited. We're excited to get married and we're excited to have our family grow. I'm excited to see our new lives as we start them all together as one family.

                                             John and I 
                                        9-12-14                           

No comments:

Post a Comment