Monday, September 29, 2014

A Little More About Me

O.K. so some more things about me:

 Well I'm a stay at home mom(although I'm thinking about getting a part time job) like I said my daughter is 7 Her name is Emma and shes in the second grade, I babysit my nephew Jacob who is 8 and in the third grade while his mom and dad are at work I watch him like 3 days a week from 3-8 love him like hes my own son. I met my fiancee online and talked to him for a year before meting him, we have been living together for almost 2 1/2 years and plan on getting married Aug 2015 been engaged for 2 years (Ill tell our love story in another post on another day). I have 1 dog 2 cats 1 fish and 1 guinea pig. (Ill tell you names and pet stories in another post) 

I know my grammar is awful but I don't care if you don't like it don't read it I'm just me.


This is me:

No comments:

Post a Comment