Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Its Official........

Well Its Official................I'm Pregnant!

       Well Its been official for a bit I'm about 14 weeks and went to the doc the doc and herd the heartbeat for the first time. The heartbeat was 148-150 and they said it sounded great. John (the fiancee) wants a boy, Emma (my daughter, 7) wants a girl I want a healthy baby but I know girls i am one and have one but but boys are great too especially when they wear bow ties. Emma only wants a girls so it even lol cause John, Zero, Jack and Jasper are all boys and Emma, Sally and I are girls, so its 4 to 3  so that is the only reason she wants a girl. We are suppose to go back for the NT scan (Nuchal Translucency) tomorrow we were scheduled for it today but the techs had an emergency so we had to get reschedule.  I will update as i go and progress into the pregnancy 


No comments:

Post a Comment